Product List

(Total 747 Products )
Features:

> Powerful 23x/36x optical zoom
> High resolution@700TVL/650TVL/540TVL
> DWDR, Day/Night (ICR), DNR (2D&3D), Auto iris, Auto focus
> Max 240° /s pan speed, ...
FOB Price: US $303 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Main Features:

1/3" color CMOS 1.3 Megapixel Full Real-time/15FPS 1080P, 30FPS 720P
Hi3518+1/3" Aptina super low illumination CMOS sensor
ONVIF 2.3.1
H. 264 compression ...
FOB Price: US $56 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:

>1/3" 2Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
>H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>Max 25/30fps@1080P(1920× 1080)
>DWDR, Day/Night, 3DNR, Auto iris, AWB, AGC, BLC ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:

>1/3" 3Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
>H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>Max 25/30fps@1080P(1920 X1080)/720P(1280 X720)
>DWDR, Day/Night(Electronic), 2DNR, ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:

1/3" 1.3M Aptina COMS; ICR; WDR
0.01Lux@F1.2(color), 0.005Lux@F1.2; Lens: 2.8-12mm/F1.4;
H. 264/MJPEG; 1.3M/720p(1~30fps); AC24V/DC12V, POE,
Built-in Web server ...
FOB Price: US $270 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:


>1/2.9" 1Megapixel CMOS
>25/30fps@720P
>High speed, long distance real-time transmission
>Day/Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC
>6mm fixed lens (2.8 mm, 3.6mm, 8mm ...
FOB Price: US $35 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Main Features
CCD
High resolution, 420-1000 TVL, clear and exquisiteimage
Low illumination 0.001 Lux @ ( F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
Support OSD menu control, suitable for ...
FOB Price: US $70 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:

>Powerful 20x/30x optical zoom
>H. 264 & MJPEG Three-stream encoding
>Max 60fps@720P and 30fps@1080P resolution
>Defog(220/230), DWDR(WDR), Day/Night(ICR), Ultra ...
FOB Price: US $823 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:

>Up to 32 cameras with 1080p realtime live view
>H. 264 dual-stream video compression
>IP: Max 160Mbps bit rate incoming
>Analog: 16 channel@960H(960× ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Main Features:

1 Megapixel 720p Water-Proof Hdcvi IR-Bullet CCTV Security Camera

>1/2.9" 1Megapixel CMOS
>25/30fps@720P
>High speed, long distance real-time transmission ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
1.3Megapixel HD Vandal-proof Network Dome Camera
> 1/3" 1.3Megapixel progressive scan SONY CCD
> H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
> Max 12/15fps@1.3M(1280× ...
FOB Price: US $300 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:

Up to 4/8/16 channel with 1080P realtime live view
> H. 264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
> Max 120fps@1080P, 240fps@720p, 480fps@D1 preview & recording
> HDMI / VGA ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:

Up to 4/8/16 channel with 1080P realtime live view
> H. 264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
> Max 120fps@1080P, 240fps@720p, 480fps@D1 preview & recording
> HDMI / VGA ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
>>1.3Megapixel CMOS brings excellent image quality and high sensitivity
>20x optical zoom lens realizes instant AF & quick zoom
>H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>Max ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
> 1.3Megapixel CMOS brings excellent image quality and high sensitivity
> 18x optical zoom lens realizes instant AF & quick zoom
> H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
> Max. ...
FOB Price: US $420 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
> 1.3Mp / 720p HD excellent image quality
> Powerful 18x optical zoom
> Pan range: 360° Endless, speed up to 100° /s
> Up to 255 Presets, 8 Tour, 5 Pattern, 5 Auto scan ...
FOB Price: US $1,500 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Main Features:

23X/36X Ultra-high Speed In-Ceiling Color CCD IR Dome CCTV Security Camera

>Powerful 23x/36x optical zoom
>High resolution@650TVL
>DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
High Speed, Real-Time Analog CMOS Hdcvi CCTV Camera

> 1/3" 1.3Megapixel CMOS
> 25/30/50/60fps@720P
> High speed, long distance real-time transmission
> HD and standard ...
FOB Price: US $70 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:

>1/3" 2Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
>H. 264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>Max 25/30fps@1080P(1920× 1080)
>DWDR, Day/Night, 3DNR, Auto iris, AWB, AGC, BLC ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
HCVR5104C
4 All Channel 720P Smart 1U HDCVI DVR
>Up to 4 cameras with 1080P realtime preview
>H. 264 dual-stream video compression
>HCVR5104C: All channel 720P
>HDMI / VGA ...
FOB Price: US $65 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:

>1/3" 2Megapixel CMOS
>25/30fps@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P
>High speed, long distance real-time transmission
>Full HD and standard definition switch
>OSD Menu, ...
FOB Price: US $98 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:

> 1080p Full-HD and 720p HD excellent image quality
> Powerful 20x optical zoom
> Pan range: 360° Endless, speed up to 100° /s
> Up to 255 Presets, 8 Tour, ...
FOB Price: US $1,865 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Main Features:

Sony 1/3" Color CCD 650 Tvl CCTV Digital Security Camera (NCDPIR24-SN3OHE)

CCD cctv cameras
High resolution, 420-1000 TVL, clear and exquisite image
Low ...
FOB Price: US $26-38 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Features:
>1/3" 1.3Megapixel CMOS
>25/30/50/60fps@720P
>High speed, long distance real-time transmission
>HD and standard definition switch.
>OSD Menu, control over coaxial ...
FOB Price: US $48 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Main Features:
2 Megapixel 1080P Water-Proof Hdcvi CCTV Security Cameras Suppliers

>1/3" 2Megapixel CMOS
>25/30fps@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P
>High speed, long distance ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Main Features:

2 MP 30X Full HDUltra-high Speed PTZ Dome CCTV Digital Camera

>30x optical zoom
>H. 264 & MJPEG three-stream encoding
>Max. 25/30fps@1080P(1920 x1080) & ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
HCVR5404/5408/5416L
720p 1.5u Security DVR, Security Camera DVR Recorder Manufacturer

4/8/16 All Channel 720P 1.5U HCVR DVR
>Up to 4/8/16 cameras with 1080P realtime preview ...
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Main Features:

Sony 1/3" Color CCD 650 Tvl, High Resolution CCTV Security Camera

CCD cctv cameras
High resolution, 420-1000 TVL, clear and exquisite image
Low illumination ...
FOB Price: US $25 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece

Last Login Date: Apr 22, 2016

Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company

Main Products: Security Camera, DVR Capture Card, DVR Software, Embedded NVR, HD 1080P Cameras, IP Camera, Analog Camera, Network Camera, DVR NVR Software